Are you thinking about selling your home? Before you do, learn about ways you can increase your home value by making small improvements around the house.
Check out these 5 tips below:
- Update your landscape. Planting trees and flowers can revamp the exterior of your home and add more value.
- Paint the walls and old cabinets. Adding a fresh coat of paint can revive your walls, and repainting your old cabinets is a cost-effective way to make your home look new again.
- Repair fixtures. Install new doorknobs, nozzles, outlet plates, and faucets. Small updates like this go a long way.
- Replace the flooring. Updating your old carpet with new carpet, tile, wood laminate, or hardwood will increase your home’s worth.
- Brighten your home. Adding new, bright, and modern lights is an easy approach to liven up your home.
If you are in the market to purchase a new home, we can get you pre-qualified and pre-approved, so you can shop with confidence.