Low rates. Low closing costs. No hidden fees.
We take pride in being a low-cost leader in the mortgage industry. If you find a better interest rate and total origination charges lower than ours, we will do everything we can to meet or beat that offer. If we can’t do that, we’ll pay you $500. That’s our promise. We call this Better Price Assurance, and it’s our way of showing you how serious we are about providing you with a great mortgage and the service and support you deserve.
Terms & Conditions:
You qualify for this $500 Better Price Assurance offer if you haven’t locked your loan with AmeriHome within the last 90 days, the interest rate and total origination charges on your lender’s final closing disclosure were lower than those disclosed in your AmeriHome Loan Estimate Disclosure, and AmeriHome could not meet or beat the other lender’s pricing. In addition, the closed loan must have the same terms as those shown in our Loan Estimate Disclosure. Your offer is only valid in states where AmeriHome currently originates loans. This offer includes loans secured by single-family residences, condominiums, and PUDs. Each applicant may take advantage of this offer only once per loan application with same loan terms. ‘Loan terms’ is defined to include: property, property value, loan term, purpose, product, and loan type. Offer is not available for refinances of loans that were originated by AmeriHome within 6 months after disbursement date. This is not a commitment to lend.
Better Price Assurance Application Process:
- Apply for a loan from AmeriHome. We will send you your Loan Estimate Disclosure.
- Provide your AmeriHome Loan Officer with a copy of a Loan Estimate Disclosure from any lender. This Loan Estimate must be dated within 3 business days from its date of submission to AmeriHome. If our Interest Rate and Total Origination Charges (Page 2. Loan Cost, A. Origination Charges) for the same loan terms are not equal or lower than the other lender’s, we will make every effort to meet or beat the pricing.
- Your AmeriHome Loan Officer will let you know whether we are able to meet or beat the other lender’s pricing.
- If we were unable to meet or beat the other lender’s pricing, to receive your $500 check, once your loan has funded with the other lender, please mail the following documents to us at: AmeriHome Mortgage Company, LLC, ATTN: Better Price Assurance, 17885 Von Karman Ave, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92614:
. A signed and dated Better Price Assurance claim form
. A completed W-9 form
. Your lender’s Loan Estimate Disclosure (which you previously shared with AmeriHome)
. All pages of your lender’s final Closing Disclosure showing: your interest rate and total origination charges (Page 2. Loan Cost, A. Origination Charges), and the terms of your funded loan.
. The Promissory Note for your new loan.
- Your check for $500 will be sent in approximately 6–8 weeks after the required documentation has been submitted and a full review has been completed to determine that you qualify. Your lender’s final closing disclosure must show that the interest rate and total origination charges were lower than those disclosed in your AmeriHome Loan Estimate Disclosure. In addition, the closed loan must have the same loan terms as those shown in our Loan Estimate Disclosure.