Spring is the perfect time to clean up your finances. Here are five spring cleaning tips to help you get started:
- Spot Check Your Home Value. Get comparative data on the most recent home sales in your neighborhood to ensure your biggest investment is on the right track.
- Scrub Your Credit. Know your credit score. You can receive a free copy of your credit report once a year. Give us a call to learn more.
- Sweep Away Debt. Ensure your credit card balances are less than 30% of credit available. This may improve your credit score and could lead to better loan rates.
- Clean Up Your Cash Flow. Review your income and expenses to make sure you are crystal clear about where all your money is going. Make sure you are apportioning sufficient amounts to savings, retirement, emergency funds, or investing in a new home.
- Get Clarity on Your Budget. Before you start home shopping, contact us and we’ll help you determine your budget.
If you are in the market to purchase a new home, we can get you pre-qualified and pre-approved, so you can shop with confidence.